Thanks For The Visit

Thank you for stopping by. I trust you will find helpful and encouraging information and discussions on this site. Care to comment? Click on the comment button after an article. You can also click on this link https://www.amazon.com/author/robertcoutts and it will take you to my author page where you can view the works I have put together on your behalf. I hope they encourage you. Thanks again and be blessed, He is coming soon!

Monday, February 2, 2015

WATCH THIS SPACE

Hi Everyone.
I have not been active on this site for quite a while. There have been so many issues that needed attention to that I was forced to take a break for a time. Now everything seems to be under control and it is time to restart this mission.
There will be some new posts shortly and it is my hope they will encourage you and you will be prompted to respond with a comment or a post of your own to this site. Of course all posts will need to be reviewed before they appear, so please be patient and I will get to it.
Do you have some topic of interest you want to share? Then just use the 'follow by email' link on this page and the rest will fall in place.
Looking forward to ministry with you.
Blessing, Dr Bob.

No comments: