Thanks For The Visit

Thank you for stopping by. I trust you will find helpful and encouraging information and discussions on this site. Care to comment? Click on the comment button after an article. You can also click on this link https://www.amazon.com/author/robertcoutts and it will take you to my author page where you can view the works I have put together on your behalf. I hope they encourage you. Thanks again and be blessed, He is coming soon!

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Just A Thought

What if everyone got along. You know, like being friendly with everyone, helping those in need, never making fun of another human being. No more bullying. Skin color does not matter, Size, age gender, preferences, likes dislikes mean little to us. I wonder if that could happen?  Hmmm! "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity"! Psalm 133:1; I wonder what would happen? Just a thought.

No comments: