Thanks For The Visit

Thank you for stopping by. I trust you will find helpful and encouraging information and discussions on this site. Care to comment? Click on the comment button after an article. You can also click on this link https://www.amazon.com/author/robertcoutts and it will take you to my author page where you can view the works I have put together on your behalf. I hope they encourage you. Thanks again and be blessed, He is coming soon!

Sunday, October 8, 2023

UNDERSTANDING ADVERSITY: PART SIX

 

UNDERSTANDING ADVERSITY PART SIX

 

Our Sixth Look at adversity is that Adversity Is Our Motivation To Cry Out To God.

This particular point in our series is a bit longer than the rest so I will try to be quick. If you miss anything you can always rewind and take another look. Like I said, I will try to be quick without causing you to lose track.

In an article for Campus Crusade For Christ Magazine, a lady describes her third and nearly last solo flight in her aircraft. She had been practicing a maneuver at 5000 feet when she lost control of her Cessna 150 and began spinning wildly toward earth. After several seconds of panic, she recalled her instructor’s words. He had said to her, “If you go into a spin in a Cessna 150, just let go of the controls. It’s built to fly on its own.” So, the woman shouted to herself several times “Let go Let go, Let go!” Finally, she yanked her hands from the controls and covered her face. After some wild yawing and pitching, the plane returned to level flight. She had fallen more than half a mile but she survived because she had the faith to let go.

Her experience vividly illustrates what it means to trust in God in a time of crisis or adversity. I know that is hard to do when everything in our lives is spinning wildly out of control. Our feelings cry out for us to panic and to doubt His promises and to ignore or disobey His instructions, and to try to solve things without Him. But those responses are futile. In Psalm 31: David cried out to the Lord in his time of adversity. He knew that his only hope was to put his situation in God’s hands and to rely on Him.

If you are spinning out of control today, you need to let go of the controls. God responds to the cry of His children when they are in adversity. “The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.” Psalms 34:17;

The Bible gives us a number of right ways to cry out to God in adversity.

1.    Psalm 3:4; We are to cry out to God with our voice. (He needs to here you speak the words).

2.    Psalms 86:3; We are to cry out to God daily during adversity.

3.    Psalm 9:12; We are to cry out to God in humility.

4.    Psalm 66:18; We are to cry out to God with a pure heart.

5.    Psalm 56:9-10; We are to cry out to God in praise.

Cry out loud: Parents know that the intensity of the cry of a child will determine how quickly the parent will respond. Look at Psalm 31: 1-24;  There are 24 verses so it will take a moment to read it all but listen up because they are important. This is so encouraging and it says it better than I ever could. Follow me. Psalm 31:1-24;

In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness. Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defense to save me. For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me. Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength. Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth. I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the Lord. I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities; And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room. Have mercy upon me, O Lord, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly. For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing: my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed. I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbors, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me. I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel. For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life. But I trusted in thee, O Lord: I said, Thou art my God. My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me. Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake. Let me not be ashamed, O Lord; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave. Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous. Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men! Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues. Blessed be the Lord: for he hath shewed me his marvelous kindness in a strong city. For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee. O love the Lord, all ye his saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer. Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord. Psalm 31: 1-24;.

I found what I like to call miracle cries.  There are 21 of them and we can cry out to God ourselves to  help us in our ongoing working out of our salvation. Let’s take a brief look at them keeping in mind, these twenty one miracle cries in order to have an effect, need to be cried out or (prayed) if you will from a true heart. If you have no un-repentance, unbelief, hatred an unforgiving spirit or ingratitude, then please pray the 21 miracle cries believing God and determine that as you pray them that your situation is going to change. Then do yourself a favor, seriously take the steps needed to change your situation.

1. I break every hold of evil spirits over my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

2. All my unfavorable situations, change now, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

3. I command all my battles to be converted to blessings, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

4. I command that mountain confronting me, crumble now, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

5. I bind every dry, desert spirit, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

6. Oh Lord, bear me up on the wings of eagles before my enemies, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

7. As I lay my hands on my eyes, I pray O Lord, anoint my eyes to see my divine opportunities, and where I thought good things could never come, I pray, that You Lord will begin to open my eyes to see them and that all my enemies that have been hiding as unfriendly friends shall now be revealed unto you and that every unrepentant spirit working against me shall confess and die before You, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

8. I refuse to allow my past to disturb my future, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

9. I bind the strong man of financial problems, in the Name of Jesus.

10. Let every satanic battle confronting me, fall apart now, in the Name of Jesus.

11. Every crooked and difficult area of my life, I command to be straightened out now, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

12. Let the spirit of excellence manifest in every area of my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

13. Let the fear of You in me fill the mind of my enemy, in the Name of Jesus.

14. Let divine harvest meet harvest in my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

15. I receive power to leap over every wall that the enemy has built against me, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

16. Let the mockery my enemies make of you result in my advancement in You, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

17. Oh Lord, turn my mourning into dancing and my tears to joy, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

18. Oh Lord, display your power against every unrepentant opposition, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

19. Oh Lord, convert my opposition to promotion, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

20. Lord, let every Goliath defying my prayers be paralyzed now, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

21. Lord, let me laugh my enemies to scorn, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Now that you have prayed these 21 miracle cries, you need to do the following so that the changes will take root and have an effect.

·       Avail yourself of the Church Services where you can hear from the Lord.

·       Go to Bible Study and break the Bread of Life with other believers.

·       Fellowship with the saints.

·       Pray, and above all, read the Word and have fellowship with your God.

If you will pray this regularly you will see your God in action. He will defend you.  He will cover you with His Blood. He will send His Holy Spirit to protect, guide and deliver you. Just lean on Him today.

If you need more help then get into a church service where the Word is taught. Get into a regular Bible Study. Visit each other and don’t forget to pray together.Talk to the pastors and draw on the wisdom and insight God anointed them with. Above all, read the Word and have fellowship with God! 

Don’t forget, hit the subscribe button so you can keep informed about this series and also check out the amazon book page to get your copy of this study.

Shall we pray. If you do not Know Jesus as your Savior today, I invite you to say the sinner’s prayer with me now.

Lord Jesus, I come to you today in need of a Savior. I believe you came to this earth as a man and walked among us teaching and healing and saving souls. I acknowledge today that I am a sinner and that you died for me and rose on the third day, ascended to Heaven and are seated by the Father. I ask you to forgive me of my sins and come into my life and be my savior today. I believe I am now born again and one day I will be with you forever. Thank you in Jesus name. Amen

See you in Part 7, Have a blessed day.

No comments: