Thanks For The Visit

Thank you for stopping by. I trust you will find helpful and encouraging information and discussions on this site. Care to comment? Click on the comment button after an article. You can also click on this link https://www.amazon.com/author/robertcoutts and it will take you to my author page where you can view the works I have put together on your behalf. I hope they encourage you. Thanks again and be blessed, He is coming soon!

Thursday, October 12, 2023

UNDERSTANDING ADVRSITY: PART SIXTEEN

 

Now we come to the last point before we change direction in our adversity study. Number sixteen, I believe  Adversity Is Our Preparation To Comfort Others

 Again, I will just be a moment on this topic and I will just use some Scripture to sum it up because the whole topic is self explanatory.

2 Corinthians 1: 3-5;

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.

And further over in 2 Corinthians 4; 8-10; and verses 12; and 16;

We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 2 Corinthians  4:8-10;

2 Corinthians 4:12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.

2 Corinthians 4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

Suffice it to say that our most effective counsel to others will grow out of the counsel that God gives us personally during our own afflictions can prepare us to assist others facing tribulation.

Comforting others is a gift from God but many times we need to go through the trial ourselves in order to empathize with some one else going through a similar situation.

So many times God will allow us to go through a trial because He knows someone down the road will need your counsel.

Don’t forget, hit the subscribe button so you can keep informed about this series and also check out the amazon book page to get your copy of this study.

Shall we pray. If you do not Know Jesus as your Savior today, I invite you to say the sinner’s prayer with me now.

Lord Jesus, I come to you today in need of a Savior. I believe you came to this earth as a man and walked among us teaching and healing and saving souls. I acknowledge today that I am a sinner and that you died for me and rose on the third day, ascended to Heaven and are seated by the Father. I ask you to forgive me of my sins and come into my life and be my savior today. I believe I am now born again and one day I will be with you forever.

Thank you in Jesus name. Amen

See you in Part 17. Have a blessed day.

No comments: