Thanks For The Visit

Thank you for stopping by. I trust you will find helpful and encouraging information and discussions on this site. Care to comment? Click on the comment button after an article. You can also click on this link https://www.amazon.com/author/robertcoutts and it will take you to my author page where you can view the works I have put together on your behalf. I hope they encourage you. Thanks again and be blessed, He is coming soon!

Friday, August 5, 2011

MAYAN CALENDAR ?

Mayan Calendar, Mayans. Mayan villages, Mayan peoples, Mayan predictions, What do you know about it? Can you fill me in. I've read some pretty heavy stuff about the year 2012.  Some like to set dates. Others think they are in the know. The world is full of Nostradamus's. Christ will come at the appointed time and not before. Reading some of the other views is actually fun. You get a real cross reference of beliefs and some of the stuff even challenges you to be stronger in your faith. "I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I've committed unto Him against that day" and that's all there is to it for me. What say you? 

No comments: