Thanks For The Visit

Thank you for stopping by. I trust you will find helpful and encouraging information and discussions on this site. Care to comment? Click on the comment button after an article. You can also click on this link https://www.amazon.com/author/robertcoutts and it will take you to my author page where you can view the works I have put together on your behalf. I hope they encourage you. Thanks again and be blessed, He is coming soon!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WHAT A GREAT DAY TO SERVE GOD!!!!!

A while back I had one of those days when nothing was right. The sky was falling and I felt so low I needed to look up to see a snakes belly! I felt like I was going crazy, you know like a wildcat in a room full of rocking chairs. I digress....All is much better. My wife is mending slowly and God is there every step of the way. The liver works, the back is healing our spirits are rising daily. WHY? Because we serve a great GOD that's why. How can one live without HIM? Every night you put your head on your pillow and you are left to your own thoughts. Where do they lead you? To your full bank account? Your new house or your new car. Maybe you feel secure in those things and to a degree they do bring some security, however, did you give any consideration to your soul. Christian or not we get caught up in trusting things. Bad move. The Bible tells us we should store up in heaven the things that won't rust or perish. Those things are the things we do to bring glory and honor to our God, like trusting Him, worshipping Him, reading His love letter (The Bible) to us, doing something for someone else and the list could be endless. It amazes me how we run to the refrigerator when we are hungry in body but we do not run to the word when the soul needs feeding. Hey, I don't want to get preachy here but I just feel like today (and everyday) is a great day to serve God and then the soul gets fed because we have put Him first in our lives. OK scoff if you will but remember this, one day we will all face a judgement and I trust it will be at the seat of Christ not the judgement that determines your fate!If you know Him, I praise God for that and I trust you will give Him some of your time today. If you do not know Him I trust today will be the day you will invite Him into your life and watch the change He brings about for you.
Well the new book I wrote is available at  http://writersebook.com/shopping/ and i trust you will go to that site and preview a page. The cost is really low, only $4.98 and all the proceeds go to Daphne's medical care and we thank you for supporting us in this way. While you are here, why not take a look around and check out the sermon page or some of the articles. I trust you will be blessed. Thanks for taking the time to drop in.
Blessings to you, Pastor Bob & Daphne Coutts

No comments: