Thanks For The Visit

Thank you for stopping by. I trust you will find helpful and encouraging information and discussions on this site. Care to comment? Click on the comment button after an article. You can also click on this link https://www.amazon.com/author/robertcoutts and it will take you to my author page where you can view the works I have put together on your behalf. I hope they encourage you. Thanks again and be blessed, He is coming soon!

Sunday, September 20, 2015

ARE YOU FED UP?



I am fed up.
Yes,  I am fed up with people who say they are a Christian yet they act like the devil. They are no different than those in the world. They lie, cheat, steal, covet, are full of anger, commit adultery, unforgiving, cheaters, and they do all these things as a Christian thinking they are above the law. (God’s law that is), and it is all ok because they are a “Christian” Well it is not ok. You are held to a higher standard than the people who do not know Christ. We are to be examples  because we are the image of Christ in this world. If those who do not know Him are going to come to know Him because of the light shining in you, what will they see? Will it be just more of the same old same old? Or will it be a transformed life.  Romans 12:2 says, “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God”. I think it is high time, if not past time, that true believers get it right or more explicitly, make it right and draw a line in the sand. Either you are or you are not sold out to Christ. In Revelation 22: 11; it tells us or rather instructs us with urgency. It says…  “He that is unjust let him be unjust still, and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still. (cold, lukewarm, dabbling in sin, lackadaisical).* and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. (* emphasis and extra words mine).  And just so you know, no I am not holier than thou! I am a sinner just like you. The thing is, Gods Word pricks my heart and keeps me in check. I pray every day for forgiveness  and I pray I will never allow myself to be classed among the hypocrisy that is sweeping our land. I want to be ready and when He comes for me I want to be spotless as only He can make me. Yes, I am fed up….fed up with the devil and his manipulative powers over many good Christians. I pray we will all be awake to see that God wants holiness!  1 Peter 1:16;  “Because it is written, Be ye holy, for I am Holy”

 (If you have a comment, click below and thanks in advance. If you would like to support this ministry in any way, please click the donate button at the top right of this page. Thank you and the Lord Bless You.)

No comments: