Thanks For The Visit

Thank you for stopping by. I trust you will find helpful and encouraging information and discussions on this site. Care to comment? Click on the comment button after an article. You can also click on this link https://www.amazon.com/author/robertcoutts and it will take you to my author page where you can view the works I have put together on your behalf. I hope they encourage you. Thanks again and be blessed, He is coming soon!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

DID YOU EVER HAVE ONE OF THOSE WEEKS?

Hi All!
Is that you as well? 
Man I could have just screamed this week. I felt so closed in, so far away from God and just downright sick in my heart. I even felt abandoned by God even though I know better...(Psalm 138:8;). I guess in the real world you call that a pity party. Where are my so called friends? Where is my pastor? Where are those who keep telling you they will be right there for you no matter what? You know how it goes. For eight months now I have watched as my sweet heart has gone through trial after trial and seemingly one just to get to another one. It takes it's toll on you and you wonder, is there an end to all of this? 'Oh woe is me'! Then you get news that a friend has died and your cat is sick, maybe even unto death, and you hear about another friend who has lost her beloved pet and the dollar is falling and the world did not end on Friday, again!, OK, so now you know. I am a human. I am susceptible to feelings of pain and sorrow despair and loneliness.  I too need to lean on something or someone at times that will give me strength.You look at all this stuff and you say, Thank you Jesus. "For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day"! Then my strength returns and I look to Him...The Author and Finisher of my faith and I say, I love you Lord. Forgive me for my unbelief and my complaining. I need You more than anyone else. I will trust You before man. You are the Faithful One. You are my Lord. Then God hears my cry and gives back in return. Sometimes it is just something simple, like this youtube clip that came my way. It's called "Lean On Me"!  Go Figure!  Listen to it and be encouraged and enjoy His touch today.
Blessings to you. Pastor BOB



No comments: